Thursday, March 25, 2010

Time Out.

Crew found Laney's teeny tiny dinosaur today. Laney was so excited.
Her dinosaur's are like her "blankie". She sleeps with them at night.
This picture below is the mommy dinosaur. She was on time out.

Doesn't look so bad, until you scroll down further.


I am sure glad I didn't get a time out!

3 comments:

Carla L. said...

Ha! this is like the time out shelf above the stairway where we used to stick Nick & Josh!

Kylie said...

Hahaha!! That's hilarious! I didn't realize you took pictures. That's what happens when I'm lame and I don't check your blog for a week.

I love Laney.

Anonymous said...

Bahahahaha! This is better than the time where she would tie me up with a rope and tell me, "Debbie. You have been naughty! You need to go in time out."

That kid cracks me up!