
I totally forgot to post these a couple weeks ago!
On our way home from my parents house, we saw a rainbow out of the window of our car.
Kadie offered to take a picture when I said "Ah man, I can't take a picture right now!"
So she went to it at my approval.





I thought it was so cute to see the results. Most were blurry, but she got some great photos, and she had so much fun. She talks about it now like it is a great memory...
"Remember that time mom, that I saw a rainbow out the window? And I took a photograph of it while you were driving?" She says it in an Anne of Green Gables type voice. :)
And the picture of Kadie at the top? That one is by Laney.
2 comments:
So cute!!! She has definitely inherited her mommy's talent! Those are excellent rainbows.
She did a great job! I love the one with the tree and clouds, and the one with the rainbow over the hill. Way to go, Kadie!
Post a Comment