The count down has begun, Crew is 11 months old today!
I tried the teddy bear pictures...he is just too wiggly. I will just post them all next month in order from 1-12 to show him growing over the first year of his tiny life.
Although it has only been a month since our last post on everything that we think is amazing about Crew, he has even more tricks up his sleeve.
Crew can now stick his tongue out at anyone he wants. You just say "Where's Crew's tongue?" and he wags it all over like a puppy. He still reminds me of a puppy.

Crew LOVES to drink from big boy cups now!
I only give him about a teaspoon of water/juice or whatever each time he wants a drink though...because he downs it immediately like pictured below. :)

More tricks:
Crew has a MAD memory,
I can't keep any secrets anymore on where things are kept in the house.
Crew is taking steps! He is still wobbly, but can stand for about 10 seconds,
and take a few steps if he gets the guts to move.
He can clap - once...we are aiming for clap-ING this month.
He sort of points at things. It looks like Heil Hitler, but still cute.
Ask him "Where is Crew's head?" and he will put both arms up on his noggin...
waiting for someone to tickle him under his arms. I love this one.
Crew sports hair now, faux-hawk, spiky in front, combed to the side. He is a little man.
One month to go!
3 comments:
Crew! Wow, he is looking so much more like Kadie. Especially in those tongue pictures. He's so cute! Can't wait for his little birthday. Have a party so we can come!
Crew is so cute I can hardly stand it!!! I will take full credit for instigating the tough-sticking-out business (I think I started it last week when Alex and I were there!). Since he is the fastest crawler on earth I can hardly wait to see what happens when he starts walking...or running!
those bath tub pictures are so cute. love it
Post a Comment