I did it.
Not myself...I didn't cut it this time. (Applause please)
My friend Jessica cut my hair, and I told her to cut ALL OF IT off.


Some of you may be confused. And I know that SUPER short hair is something everyone either loves or hates. I tried, really really hard to get it long, but it was just too much and I am so impatient. It ended up in a pony tail every day. I do miss being able to curl it all funky, but I have missed my short short hair more...although this is the shortest I think I have ever had it.
I love it. It will be my new accessory.
11 comments:
LOVE IT!!
Yeaaaaa! I love it. I want to do a short short hair cut for soooo long... I am just not as talented as you... being able to cut my own hair.
I love it leisa.
So cute..I LOVE the headband!! It adds so much! :-)
i love it darling!!!
OK. Totally not fair - why do you look so darn cute with short short hair and I just look like a lesbian?
I love it Leis! I actually just chopped mine too - not as short but short for me! I will post mine
I LOVE IT! I SO WISH I COULD GET THE GUTS TO CUT MINE SHORT TOO! YOU GO GIRLFRIEND! YOU LOOK HOTT- TOTALLY PULL IT OFF!
Very cute... I like it a lot!
Love, love it. I am thinking about donating to locks of love, so I may be joining you in the short hair club...
Very cute. I've been wanting to do something drastic to my hair, but I don't think I'm that brave. You pull it off really well!
only u can look so cute with short hair like that. i would look retarded for sure. u sassy girl u :) xo
i have long hair & yes i put it in a pony tail everyday. haha
i dont ever want to style it. i suck
Post a Comment