Guess where Kadie's field trip was this last week Paco?
IN-N-OUT BURGER

This post is dedicated to my grandpa Pack a.k.a. "Paco", who is In n Outs biggest fan.
He has their menu's laminated as place mats in their 5th wheel for when they go to Arizona each year. They once traveled 2 hours to eat at In n Out Burger. When they returned they realized that my grandma's purse was left there. So they called the restaurant which had her purse and held it for them, and they traveled 2 hours back to get it. Since they were at In n Out again, they enjoyed another burger! :)



Kadie learned all sorts of amazing things. In n Out uses all fresh ingredients of course. They make everything to order...so nothing has been sitting for hours before you eat it. They even have their own warehouse that patties the meat for their stores. We learned that they use...
4 x 4 (or 4 x 5) ACE tomatoes (HUGE!)
Kennebec Potatoes (GINORMOUS!)
Bermuda Onions because they are sweet

Kadie chopped her own potato!
Then, they fried up the potatoes that the kids chopped
and they got to eat them with their orders.
Here is Kadie placing her very own order like an adult.
One grilled cheese sandwich - plain, with fries and a pink lemonade.

All of the kids placed an order and ate for free. I tried to act like I didn't really care, but when they told us that the adults could order a free meal too I was the first one in line.
I thought that would make you proud Paco. ;)




4 comments:
I love this post. Do you think In-N-Out would do a family field trip for us? I want to make my own fries. And I want a paper hat. And I want to make Paco proud.
But mostly I want free food.
Yes, let's ask them. I think it would be beneficial for them because Paco is in our family. He could be like that guy with the glasses from Subway, except grandpa didn't loose weight eating at In n Out.
This is the best post ever!!! Now I want to go to In-n-Out and have a double double with everything and animal fries!!! And a Diet Coke of course! I second the nomination for a family trip!!!
Dude. I never got to go on field trips like that. I just remember going to boring museums with lots of indian artifacts. Like corn mushers.
Post a Comment