Did I tell you I met a girl who worked for Anthro. As in she travelled around and made their window displays. Oh and she was a disney character at Disneyworld. Oh and went to Parsons school of design in France.
Anyway, she said the stuff there is not that high of quality and is ridiculously marked up. Maybe that will make you feel better. I however still want their 200 dollar duvet cover.
3 comments:
Did I tell you I met a girl who worked for Anthro. As in she travelled around and made their window displays. Oh and she was a disney character at Disneyworld. Oh and went to Parsons school of design in France.
Anyway, she said the stuff there is not that high of quality and is ridiculously marked up. Maybe that will make you feel better.
I however still want their 200 dollar duvet cover.
Make it! You can totally do it! Like there aprons...I made one!
I agree--let's make that. I think even I could do that!
Post a Comment