Halloween was a party day at school. Kadie's teacher even told them the day before that they would not be ALLOWED to open their desks. :)
It started off with the Halloween parade! Being a short person I didn't exactly have an advantage...this is a picture I got through an opening of people in front of me. I had to crop and zoom in to see Kadie better. Stinking rude people...would barely get out of my way. I almost turned into the Mother Lion.

Then the classroom party. Their were potions to make, treats to eat and games to play!

Her teacher Mrs. Young did this last year too. She made a witches brew with frog's blood (cherry soda), hearts (frozen raspberry's), and slime (ice cream). There were other things, but I was distracted with my other two kids. :) I am lucky I got a picture at all.

Last year, I left with Laney during the story and came back later to find that after the story all of the kids went home with their parents around 2:00. I didn't come back to get her until 3:00.
She reminded me that she would not like that to happen this year.
School was out at 1:30 this year officially.
So we went to grammy's after to show off her costume!
It was so much harder to take pictures and participate with Kadie with one baby attached to me in his carrier, and one toddler child running around. But I am still glad we went to support her.
Kadie had a great day.

1 comment:
This is so cool...witch's brew! The kids crack us up...like always!!
Post a Comment