Our little Crew used to be as small as his teddy bear...


Now he is twice as big! And boy can he move...




Drooooooooooooool is definitely apparent. Teeth are a comin'!
The open mouth breathing. He sounds like a puppy.
He does push-ups with his hands and toes on the floor and his bum way up.
He loves to run his baby fingers through hair.
He smiles every time we look at him.
His little legs never stop kicking.
When he gets "shy" he throws himself into your neck and shoulder to snuggle.
He is soooooo ticklish.
His head is too big to fit most shirts over.
He always grabs your cheeks and pulls you in for a slobber kiss.
He doesn't like to be left alone. He will yell about it.
Only 5 more months until the big 1 (gasp)!



2 comments:
I love him. Happy 7 months, Crew boy!
I can't wait to play with him this weekend!!
(I'm sorry in advance if he gets poked in the eyes a lot. Sky really likes eyes right now.)
How is he already 7 months???? Wasn't he just born?!
Post a Comment