Tuesday, August 12, 2008

a "MUST" Post

I know you will understand why I had to post this... :)

8 comments:

Kylie said...

BAHAHAHAHA! Oh man, that kid cracks me up. Good work, Laney. You're on your way to an exciting future!

Anonymous said...

Only our little Laney! She always has a surprise for us! Way to capture the moment Leis! It will be really funny to look at with her in a few years! My mom has a pic of me nakes and picking my butt when I was Laney's age! It's so funny!

Lisa Newman said...

That. is. awesome. Could not be funnier. I'm sad I'm missing all her antics. Keep up the blogging.

Shannon said...

Leisa,
can you please teach me how to make cute pages like this? It is adorable and I am feeling tech challenged!

Unknown said...

So funny! How do you make those scrapbook pages? Is it a digital program and can you print them off? I really want to start doing Peyton's scrapbook digitally and then printing them off. You can e-mail me at tnejperry@gmail.com

Mandi said...

oh that girl. so cute. I see you got into digital scrapbooking. please teach...i'm retarded! your pictures are looking amazing!

The McLaughlins said...

Love it...Laney has such a cute little bootie!!

AnnieB said...

squeezable, pinchable, kissable! too cute!
i'm up for lessons when you teach digital scrapbooking. let me know!