Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Southern California

This last weekend, Kadie, Laney and I drove down to Southern California to visit my friend Winter. I mostly wanted to go to see her little boy Cash. I hadn't seen him yet, and he just turned 7 months. I had to take advantage of a trip before he was walking around. So, she talked me into coming down for the weekend, just me and the girlies. Here is Cash! I want a baby boy now so that I can do his hair in a teeny Mohawk. :)


Winter showed us a good time - taking us to Disneyland even though Cash couldn't really do much, but he was so good the whole time. The girls had fun seeing the new princess show, eating pizza, and they even got to pick out a toy. Kadie later had many tantrums because she apparently picked the wrong toy, and wanted to return it so that she could purchase the original toy she wanted.




We even went to Huntington Beach. The girls had a blast, although it was hard for me to stay patient through tantrums and sassy attitude by myself, I stuck through it.


We left just in time, right AFTER Laney Broke Winter's temple figurine from her WEDDING CAKE, and drew all over her wall with pen. I tried to scrub the pen off, and with the pen came the paint...so I basically made it 10 times worse. I am sure Winter doesn't want a toddler for a while. I am SO SORRY again Winter for all of the trouble...but we had a blast, and Cash is such a cutie! Miss you already. :)

3 comments:

Kylie said...

What a fabulous trip you had! Those girls are wild and I love them. Your pictures crack me up! They totally show Kadie and Laney's personalities.

AnnieB said...

LOVE the disney pics! dreams DO come true there!
sounds like a fun trip!

A Forever Family said...

Disneyland!!! That must have been fun, i haven't been there since i was a wee kid,and my poor deprived kids have yet to know what Disneyland is...isn't that terrible? Sounds like a great time, minus the breaking things and writting on walls and all....but that's just kids for you. And you said you want a boy... they are a little more of a handful, but you got to love those crazy things kids do, pretty funny sometimes....like your girls naked ballet bum!........too cute!!=)