Thursday, August 7, 2008

Climbing Party

My "Sistah" Morgan works at a climbing gym. Because she is INCREDIBLY AWESOME, she scored us a party for Kadie there. Kadie invited her grammy and grampa, aunts and uncles, as well as all BOYS to her party. I'm sorry I only have a picture of Kadie opening her presents, but that is all she did. She opened, she played, she blew out a candle, she ate...but she was WAY to busy and excited to even climb.


Thank you everyone for coming! It was so much fun to have you all there, and see you and your kids climb! We will have to make another excuse to do it again soon. (I didn't post pictures of you and your kiddo's because I didn't know who does or doesn't want me to do that, but you have some pics coming your way!).

4 comments:

Kylie said...

Ha! I didn't even think about it, but yes...Kadie only invited boys to her party. And they all wanted to play with her new Polly Pocket/My Little Pony/Littlest Pet Shop toys.

Kimberli Longson said...

What a DARLING blog! I love it. You have the cutest family!!!!

THE MACDONALDS said...

We had so much fun at that shendig! Gavin doesn't stop talking about the best party ever and Colby wan't to know when he can have his party at the rock wall? I love reading and seeing what you are doing with your blog! See you soon!

The McLaughlins said...

Oh Leisa, I love you!! You inspire me to have my own blog..although I am not nearly as talented an artist as you are my darling. I am so glad you have this going, it gives me an update on you and your fam and makes me feel in the mix. I am so excited to get to see you when you come down. I can't wait for you to meet Malorie. Yipeee!!

Love you tons,
Amber