Thursday, August 7, 2008

Baby Shower

My sister Kylie contracted a growing tummy about 7 months ago, and of course that required a baby shower. It was SO MUCH FUN, with all of us "sisters" there together with our mom.



Kylie got so many cute things for Baby Girl. We made her try a few of them on.


I am so excited for you Kyker! Of course she will be cute, and probably a tiny brunette with the Laney cackle-laugh. Can't wait to meet baby girl!




6 comments:

Kylie said...

Ha! Nice, I haven't even posted about the baby shower yet. You beat me!

Natalie said...

Wow you guys look alike! I am glad that we can be bloggin friends! Thanks for all of your help on my bag last night. You were so nice and helpful!

April said...

Are you twins? Ha you guys look so cute together!

Leisa Waldron said...

Yes we are twins. Kidding, but we always get that.

Remember Kylie? When Dad told us when we were trying to sell She She Me, to not tell them we were sisters...that was hilarious!

Kylie said...

HAHAHAHA! I forgot about that. Yeah, I don't know who Dad thought we'd be fooling by not telling anyone we were sisters...half the people asked if we were twins.

AnnieB said...

Wow! Are you sure you guys aren't twin sistas!?!?
So cute! Love the cackle!