Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Bugged Out!


Laney really should have been a boy. This is such a funny instance actually because it shows her girl and boy sides at the same time. At the park, big sister Kadie found a big bug. She was convinced it was a stink bug, it may have just been a beetle. I only got close enough to take a picture of it.

Kadie speared it through it's head so it wouldn't stink anyone. The poor bugs head fell off after that. Laney was for some reason just so amused at the bug. She kept poking it with sticks, and pointing at it laughing. She came up to me and other Mothers' at the park about 20 times saying "tutz, bug tutz" because she wanted all of us to touch it! Inevitably, she finally touched it herself, and it must have hit a heart string or something. She then carried it around the rest of the park without its head attached. She even pushed it on the swing. I am glad that she has motherly instincts already, even if she practices them on dead beetles at the park.


6 comments:

Kylie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! She pushed it on the swing! Oh man, that kid cracks me up.

Anonymous said...

Yes!!!!! Finally!!! New posts! I get bored at work and have nothing to look at so I look at your blog like a few times a day (yeah, Im a freak) because I am so stinkin bored!

Good ol Laney...does not surprise me!

Unknown said...

how funny! that is so cute though.

Mandi said...

After I left it sounds like the bug love only got more intense! She is one of a kind!

The Ahumadas said...

Headless bugs and fluffed monkeys, you guys know how to have a good time! We don't ever do anything that exciting, call us, we miss you guys.

AnnieB said...

love the new posts!
great stories and great memories!
happy anniversary!