
Some of you may have heard, Shrek has finally been put on the back-burner for Laney. It was sad to see her first crush let go. She now has a new love. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with Johnny Depp. I know what you are thinking...like she needs any more reason to love candy right? Well, Josh just threw it in one morning and both of the girls LOVED it. Yes, Random (Do people still say that? Or am I just really out dated?). Laney's new phrase is "Shocka" or "Shocka-do" which means "Will you please turn on Charlie and the Chocolate Factory...again?" Kadie has even memorized some of the choreography to the oompa loompa songs. So I recorded it for all to enjoy. You might not think it is as funny as I do, but either way Kadie is quite entertaining.
5 comments:
Too funny! My nieces are the cutest for sure! I don't know about you Leisa, but my sisters and I used to dance for my mom in our living room and we too have it on tapes! They will so much when they see it when they are older!
Please again! Please again!
How cute! I loved Laney in the background dancing.
Cute! I tried to learn some of those dances one day when me and Jade were bored - we should get with Kadie and all get down together :)
Wow, she is good! I love it! Great way to get out some energy! (but I'm sure she never runs out, if she's anything like my little one!)
Post a Comment