
Now that all of the drama with American Idol is over, let the summer fun begin!(Actually, I really was excited that David Cook won, hate me if you will.)
What?!? You think reality shows are lame? Don't judge me, Kadie loves these shows too. We bond when we watch them, especially when we have to defend our coolness to Josh!
And for those of you who don't believe me when I tell you I knew Benji Schwimmer in the "olden" days, here is some proof. Look for the red stars. I am pretty sure Benji was about 13 or 14 here, I (Leisa) am right above him, I was 16. Sorry Benji if you ever see these, but don't you remember the Stake production of "The Music Man" that your mom and dad choreographed? You were the court jester, making us all laugh all of the time. Even if it meant you would wear a turquoise dress and a red sequined hat.


10 comments:
I've never watched the show, but maybe I will this season. My grandparents love it. That's so cool that you knew Benji. Did he win last year or something? I remember my Grandpa all excited about a mormon boy being on the show. And I was alright with Cook winning Idol, I liked them both. But, my Grandpa was really upset!
Okay, don't rub it in! I HAVE NO CABLE!! i think this is the first time that i am truly morning my tv. Those pics of benji are classic! Did you guys ever kiss? Just asking?
Um no Mandi! I never kissed Benji, although I guess that would be cool to say now. He was like 3 years younger than me...ewe.
We love this show!! Even Tyler likes it. Tyler's younger brother made it to Vegas this year and then decided his mission was more important and put his papers in. We were bummed. But still cool he made it to Vegas and maybe we'll see him when they show the SLC tryouts next week.
You are a nut. Poor Benji. If he ever found this he would totally think our family is crazy. Luckily he probably doesn't remember us anyway! Last time I saw him was when we were like 16 or 17 and it was at the Kerr's house.
So anyway, Mike and I totally love this show and we will be watching it this season. We're glad to be moving somewhere else so our Tivo will actually work! Good riddance, Utah!!
Hey, Erin! That's so cool that your bro-in-law made it to Vegas! And kudos to him deciding to put his papers in!
Hi Leisa,
This is Amber Fawson. I saw your name on Jennifer Frank's blog today and had to check it out. I can't believe your little Laney has pig tails! Kadie is adorable as always. I have to say, as a huge SYTYCD fan, that I think you are exceptionally cool for knowing Benji (and so organized for being able to find these pics!) Tell Kadie we said hi.
If we were neighbors we would have sytycd parties-my favorite show. I like this one even better then AI! The dancers are so talented! Did you know Benji's little sis too? She doesn't look like too much of the church goer...I read somewhere she was dating David Cook...okay I look like an official stalker loser! Write back-I must know the answers!
I love you Melissa! I didn't really know his little sister, she was a lot younger than me. My sis Kylie was in Benji's primary class though, and my mom was their teacher for a little while! Sorry I don't have all of the answers you STALKER!!! kidding. :)
I didn't know you knew Benji! You're holding out on me! I LOVE BENJI! And his sister Lacee! And his cute dad that holds the scrolling light-up sign in the audience. (I'm really not embarrassed right now!) I love the show and will get together whenever you want!
Thanks for the comment! It is so fun to be in touch. If you ever are passing through we’d love to see you! I will be checking back here to hear more of your adventures. Though I have to say I’m not sure how you’ll top the headless bug on the swing. That is so funny.
Post a Comment