We ventured up to Roseville last Saturday to visit Uncle Jake, Aunt Andrea, cousin Morgan and their new addition Michael Stewart Waldron.

Baby Michael!
For those of you who know me well...
I will answer your question with a YES... he made me want another baby. :)

First things first...Morgan is almost a year older than Crew.
He was following her everywhere, and trying to copy all the tricks she could show him.
Then it was off to the park!
The girls literally couldn't keep their hands of baby Mikey.
Don't worry, they washed their hands. This picture made me nervous just looking at it.
Every mothers' nightmare!
The kids had so much fun on the swings alone.












1 comment:
I LOVE these pictures! Oh my gosh. They are adorable. Congrats on baby Michael, Andrea and Jake--he is so sweet!
Crew and Morgan definitely had so much fun together--Crew is so cute to copy everything! Sky always likes to stand on those green boxes, too. It's like a natural little stage for toddlers.
I want to go to that cute park. Check out those awesome swings! Man, that looks fun.
Post a Comment