"You will soon be singled out for a promotion! Congrats!"
At first I rolled my eyes and threw it in the garbage. Then I thought...this must mean that I am now VP of Waldron corp or something? But actually I already thought of myself as the co-CEO so I don't really know if I can go up to the next position from that.
Then I thought...if I receive a promotion more than likely it means I will get a pay increase. If I make more money, it generally means Josh will. So this is good news!
Curiously I opened another cookie that read:
"When one door closes, another will open."
Not completely satisfied I opened another:
"An interesting sports opportunity is in your near future."
I see great potential in our future! Promotion, new door opening and sports opportunity.
Yes!
1 comment:
Okay, I have one question: where did you get so many fortune cookies?
This is very exciting. Great things await you in your near future, young Waldron. Little grasshopper.
Post a Comment