Thursday, August 19, 2010

Santa Cruz

Who doesn't like dollar night at the Boardwalk?
If you answered "me" you are no fun!

PIZZA, COTTON CANDY, SOFT DRINKS, KID RIDES...

Although it was busy, and a little dirty...we still had so much fun.
Crew boy LOVED the Carousel.


The swings were Kadie's fave...

Check out the lady scared out of her mind below...top right.
HAHA! Seriously, look at her face!

Laney's fave...the kiddie boat ride! And the girls' boat was named "Little Toot".
So cute!

For some reason, all of the kids got a little scared on the train ride.
It may have been because it looked like this picture below???

Thanks Morgan and Cade for coming along!
And thanks to Papa Josh for taking a week of work to play. ;)

4 comments:

M.M.M. said...

I like the girl in the tie die pants on the swing. I don't think she was part of your group, she looks seriously scared.

M.M.M. said...

Oh I guess you did notice her-silly me,somehow I missed your comment.
I just knew you wouldn't miss something like that...

Jacob, Andrea, and Morgan said...

First of all, Lisa, I think you could go into the party planning business. Kadie’s birthday looked awesome, can I hire you to throw my kids b-day party? It looks like the girls had a great time in Santa Cruz. I can’t wait until our kids are older and can appreciate fun rides.

The Ahumadas said...

Oh, we love Santa Cruz. Last time I don't think Weston was tall enough to do the swings and he was heartbroken. Kadie's party looked so fun. Ditto on the party planning business, it looked really well done!