Monday, August 30, 2010

San Luis

The weekend before school started we went down to San Luis Obispo with our friends Will and Leslee. It was a great weekend away before school began. It was so much fun I think I may suggest it every year! Anyone else on board. They even have camping right by the beach!

Kadie, Brock, Keili and Laney were like 4 peas in a pod.

And Crew and Ryann followed them around everywhere. :)



Kadie found TONS of sand dollars...

Crew ate a lot of sea weed. :)



Laney hugged some trees!

We rode our bikes to the beach the second day. I was mostly proud of Laney and Keili who were on tiny bikes, and Crew who was a good sport and even fell asleep on the ride there.



Once at the beach, Laney got a surprise from a seagull!
We told her "She won!" because no one else got pooped on by a bird.
It didn't really make her feel better, and I think she was mad that I took pictures.

The lil' gang

Crew was obsessed with Tippy and followed him everywhere.
If I ever talk Josh into getting a dog it will be a dog like Tippy.

Crew LOVED the sand to say the least. He was literally covered head to toe.

Up close of the Sand!



Crew and Daddy!
Josh hurt his back the day before surfing,
but he couldn't even resist playing with Crew boy in the water.


My boys!

Crew was on a high from the whole trip.
He was being so goofy; jumping, running, doing all sorts of new tricks!


Eating more seaweed. Yummy.


Mermaids...

Sleeping babies..
.
The infamous "Hole" mostly built by Sharlee.
It was the center of attention for the whole beach.


We also went for a hike, but thank goodness I didn't bring my camera to the nude beach where people were playing volleyball. Next time though for sure. ;)

Thanks for a great time Ellsworth's!

2 comments:

J-me Boyce said...

oh... looks so fun! We will go next year! Is it an 'invite yourself event?'

Sorry we missed ya though...

I love these pictures.

April said...

Next time we will have to meet up! I didn't even know you were in town! Hope all is well!