Monday, April 12, 2010

Zoo Day!

Kylie and Mike came down this last weekend to visit. We have talked about going to the zoo so many times, and we finally did it together! Even Grammy and Nick and Josh came along. It was Sky's first trip to the zoo, and she loved it! She kept saying "more more!" And she looked so stylish in her new sunglasses. ;)

Laney by her favorite animal, the Alligator.
I think she likes them because they remind her of her dinosaurs.


Kadie made a monkey and a bat penny with Grammy's quarters.
Thanks Grammy!


Laney used her money to buy an ice cream sandwich and then shared it with her sister.
Laney sharing on camera...can't get better than that!

Nick and Josh contemplated jumping over the fence to the Lion exhibit.


Grammy helped Laney find the Lion!






Cute little cousins aren't they?
Thanks for a good time everyone!

1 comment:

Kylie said...

That was so fun! I want to go to the zoo every time we come. Sky loved it so much, and we all know I'm a zoo addict. :)

Thanks for the fun trip! I love these pictures. I am so behind in blogging...