Monday, April 12, 2010

The Birthday Boy!

We never really did anything big for the girls for their first birthday. I feel guilty about that now because it was SO MUCH FUN making it a big deal.
Even if he won't remember it, we have pictures to prove it. :)


He got so many cool toys! Definitely spoiled. Drums, and trucks, and blocks, and even a basketball hoop! We are stocked up on boy toys now. He loves crawling through things, and I think he will love his new tube from Grammy!

He even tried a little smack at the pinata!

I don't know who had more fun. The kids beating the pinata to a pulp...
or Josh swinging the pinata around everywhere and teasing the kids.



When it finally broke, it was candy warfare.


What is a party with out a little "weird" mixed in?

Singing Happy Birthday to Crew was so much fun.
He was a little scared, but clapped at the end.
And he loved his cupcake!






If you are ever bored, and need something to do. Just blow up some balloons and see what comes of them. We got quite creative.



Happy birthday Crew! We love you!


4 comments:

Jacob, Andrea, and Morgan said...

happy birthday Crew! I can't believe he is already one years old. Love your super cute birthday banner!

sherryandbryon said...

Wow! I can't believe he is already one! That went fast. He is so cute!!!

Kristin said...

Crew is SO adorable! Looks like a great party. Max will be one in a couple weeks and I love all your party ideas! Do you mind if I steal/borrow some??? Where did you get that cute pinata and birthday hat?

Miss you guys!
Kristin

PS. I love your new Sassy Pepper blog!

Kylie said...

Hahaha!! I love all of these pictures! I mean, someone must have helped out by taking some of them or something...

He is so cute. The cutest little boy in the world! Yay Crew! Can't believe he's 1!