Monday, April 5, 2010

Almost made it...

We almost made it an entire year without Crew being dressed up like a Princess by his twirly girl sisters. Poor little Crew boy, but still...isn't he cute? Princess Crew.


He loved his pretty outfit. Reminded me of a little kitten playing with a string. :)


Kadie had a little bit too much fun using Crew as a doll.

Laney had fun, until I wanted to take a picture of her.

Laney! I promise I won't take any more pictures, come back and play!
(She came back once I turned the camera off).

Kadie also discovered if she stuffs her pants she can dance and twirl faster and stronger because it doesn't hurt when she falls! Kadie...you are a genius!
And she gets her poising skills from her Dad. :)

Kadie doesn't mind me taking pictures of her at all. :)



2 comments:

Carla L. said...

this is so funny! He looks very pretty! I'm sure these photos will come in handy when it's time to blackmail him as a teenager...

I especially love the one of Laney's underbunders on the stairs! She is so shy! (riiiigghhhtt)

And Kadie the supermodel! Love the bootie shot!

Kylie said...

I am laughing so hard at these pictures! Crew is one beautiful princess. But the pant-stuffing thing is KILLING me! HAHAHA!!