Monday, April 12, 2010

Our Big Boy!


This tiny little boy bundle has had his first birthday!

It baffles me that it has been an entire year since the day he came so fast.
I am thankful for so many things, including a camera that I have been able to use to document all of the fun and cute things I would have definitely forgotten by now.

Here he is getting bigger month by month...
(up to 9 months because after that it was way to hard to make him sit still)


And here is our big 1 year old boy!!!


I think all of us have had so much fun having a tiny boy to spend time with every day.
We still love that he acts and breathes like a puppy.
Crew is taking steps, and will be walking soon, so watch out!
He loves to look through books, and chase balls around the floor.
He LOVES food, and his mama. :) Mama's boy.
Crew is the most ticklish person I know.
He points his toes when he is sitting.
He loves music and loves to dance to it!

We all love him so much,
Happy Birthday Crew Boy!

1 comment:

Brady and Rachel said...

You guys have your own little puppy too? haha. We laugh at Baylee all the time. Love it! What a cutie. I also wish we lived closer, our kids would have a BLAST! Didn't I hear at one point your parents were moving to Oregon. ?? What's up with that? That would be pretty darn awesome fi they did, at least for us. :) You guys should move up here too. :) In reality I don't think we'll ever be in CA to live, but Oregon is much more affordable. :)