Look at our big 6 month old boy!!!

He is now trying to scoot to get to us or his toys!
He can roll over tummy to back and around to his tummy again!
He is the most ticklish baby I know.
He loves to laugh and smile!
He can hold his own bottle. :)
He has experienced sleeping through the night and we are hoping he gets back to that one.
He still loves to play with his toes.
He LOVES food!
He looks adorable in hats. I can't get enough.
He has thigh rolls and elbow dimples.
He is definitely a charmer...
I can't believe it has been 6 months since Crew was Born!
It seems like it was so long ago, and yet at the same time just yesterday.
I can't believe he was so tiny!
Here are some fun pictures of when Crew first arrived. :)





And month by month he has grown and learned new things...
He is so smiley and happy and it is definitely contagious!

I think we are all so excited to see what the next 6 months bring.
Happy 1/2 year Crew!


4 comments:
Crazy!! He is so adorable. I LOVE his smile! Happy 6 months, Crew Boy!
Can't wait for him to be old enough to play with Sky :)
aw so cute :) he is a doll. i want to kiss him. ok so Im going to talk to john and get a ticket. will call u :)
Leisa...Crew is just so adorable. I can not get over it. His smile could make anyone happy!
He is so stinkin cute! I just want to squeeze his cute cheeks!
Post a Comment