Friday, October 16, 2009

Family Pictures!

Mom just turned 50! We celebrated at my parents home with a special night together, all of us!
We told stories, ate some awesome food by Chef's Morgan and Cade, opened presents and celebrated all that has come from these two getting married!



I am posting out of order. I NEVER DO THAT, but I wanted to put these on.
We also had family pictures last Saturday. It is sadly the only time we have done this since we got pictures at JCPenny or somewhere when my brothers were one year old!
It was fun! We all put our best smiles on (except Laney sometimes), and now we all have some keepsakes to put up in our home. We also were able to take the pictures at my parents house which will always bring memories. :)


The Whole "Laney" Family
Even Duke

The Girls...



The Boys...


The Waldron Branch...












The Others...










It was REALLY hard to choose which ones to post. I will definitely be framing some soon!
The End!

5 comments:

M.M.M. said...

you look so cute! all the pictures are great!

Anonymous said...

This are so cute! Your family is so awesome! They make me laugh when we visit them. It reminds me of me and my sisters! \''/

Brent and Jessica said...

Those are adorable!! I totally thought your sister with the brown hair was you! I was shocked you died your hair...then I realized it wasn't you!! haha, you guys look so much alike! What a darling family you guys make!!!

Julianne said...

Love the pictures Leisa!! My family needs to do the same thing.

Whit said...

Cute cute family.