Sunday, October 11, 2009

Art in the Park

Last weekend was my art show that I participate in every year. I actually did 5 shows last year, and this year I only entered my favorite Art in the Park in Danville. It was fun to prepare for my favorite show, and not feel too overwhelmed. Maybe next year I will only do this one too...keep things a little slower for a while. 3 kids is busy enough!

Here was my booth:

I had jewelry, jewelry, and more jewelry...

I tried to make new and unique designs this year too.



I had some visitors!


And Whitney even came and helped my Saturday!

My favorite Art in the Park friends! Norma, Stephen, Mary and Susan.

Another Susan and Norma! :)

The show was great, the weather was perfect...and now I am pooped. :)

4 comments:

Kylie said...

Ooh, that necklace with the teal flowers rocks! I love your new funky stuff.

Susan and Norma are so cute.

Maybe next time we'll be able to come to one of your shows!

Mama Winter said...

so fun. i hope u made lots of $$$$

Anonymous said...

Did you make lots of moola? I hope Josh took you out to dinner after making everything!

Whit said...

I loved every min. of it.

I love all of your stuff.

I kinda like you too.