Friday, November 7, 2008

Fun Run!

Kadie's school hosted it's annual FUN RUN on Wednesday November 5th. Each kid gets pledges from neighbors and friends, and some even get sponsors. The kids all commit to a certain number of laps and earn money for the school! I didn't know how large the "lap" would be, so when Kadie told me she wanted to do 16, I got worried. I coaxed her down to 4 after a few tries.
So, Josh and I pledged $4.00 per lap, figuring we could swing an extra $16 or $20 if she went the extra lap just for fun.
The race was off...Kadie screamed at the top of her lungs!

There she goes...

Obviously she is the glowing spot speeding through each photograph.


GO KADIE!!!!


Kadie did her 4 laps... and she just kept running!

She ran 10 laps total!

Congratulations to Coyote Creek school for the $40 you get from me and Josh. Not to mention the other $40 you get from Kadie's other pledges of $2.00 each. I am sure the school made some great money for the classroom libraries!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go Kadie!!

Anonymous said...

She is going to my future runner partner. I can see it in the cards...

Kylie said...

Hahaha! Love it. Never underestimate Kadie's skills--clearly it costs you cash money when you do that!

I'm so proud :)