My friend Mandi, who is such an amazing portrait photographer offered to take pictures of our family last weekend. We went to Baker beach (where supposedly clothing is optional! - but it was too cold for that).
Here are some goodies from the fastest photo shoot in the world. The light was fading, Laney was screaming (You'll notice an absence of photo's of Laney) And yet, Mandi still got some amazing shots. :) Thank you Mandi!

Here are some goodies from the fastest photo shoot in the world. The light was fading, Laney was screaming (You'll notice an absence of photo's of Laney) And yet, Mandi still got some amazing shots. :) Thank you Mandi!














9 comments:
Haha! I love the one at the end. I can just hear Laney saying, "I 'na go HOOOME!!!"
Very cute pictures. You don't even look pregnant! And I STILL do!
I LOVE them! They turned out great!
so cute. love all those pictures. so john is letting me get a camera :) hehe so i want to get the one u have. i will be calling u for info :)
love the one where u guys r walking towards the SF bridge. u gotta frame that one for sure.
so cute. love all those pictures. so john is letting me get a camera :) hehe so i want to get the one u have. i will be calling u for info :)
love the one where u guys r walking towards the SF bridge. u gotta frame that one for sure.
so cute!! I love candid shots.
I see a bump...
No you don't, Melissa! Come on; work with me here!
oooops. You are both little skinny minnies. It is amazing you guys even show up in photographs.
You live in such a pretty area. Too bad your state is so whickity whack!
Post a Comment