Doesn't fall taste good? Laney thinks so, and she would know. She loves to eat.Maybe fall got here a week or two ago, but so much has been going on with the election and school and Laney making messes that I almost missed my favorite crunchy yellow leaves on the ground! Every time I exit our complex these trees just make me sigh, they are so beautiful. And every time I have wanted to take pictures, the gardener comes and air-blows the leaves into a muslin sack and hauls them away. It is so sad.

I took advantage of the leaves finally, and it was so much fun. :) If I hadn't been so busy trying to take pictures, I may have thrown a few myself. Or jumped into a pile. I better do that next time...






8 comments:
These are so cute! When and where did you take these?? Bravo, sister--bravo!
I am a little jealous of you right now....because you have the cool lens. I told Spence I wanted one but he told me to "Dream on sister!" I have to wait till I get a job. Oh, well.
Your pictures are awesome looking! I love them...and our crazy nieces! People always talk about there kids...and well we don't have any...so we talk about our nieces.
Super cute pics!!!! I love how the sun is coming through on the one with Kadie. I wish we could be learning together! I would steal your ideas...
What an awesome photographer! I love all these pics. Especially the one of the girls hugging.
So...I think you should come here and take some pictures of my family. oh I only wish....
P.S. Looks like you should start up your own Photog bussiness now too. Charge 300 bucks for an hour sessing and then 100 for every 8 by 10! grrr I wish I could find a photog who didn't charge so much!
how cute :) I love all your pictures. john is letting me get a professional camera. hehe :) so hopefully by christmas.
I forgot to ask--why is Laney eating dead pine cones? Maybe she thinks they are made of chocolate...
Post a Comment