
My good friend Loralee invited us to her family's beach house for a few days. It is in Pacific Grove, CA. It was so much fun. Just Kadie, Laney and I went. Josh had to work late nights so we figured we would break things up and go on a girls' trip anyway (and kids and babies).
Below, Laney and her sandy little bum.


Kadie spent a couple hours searching for and gathering sea shells, rocks, and marine life.
Here is Kadie holding a hermit crab that she found in the water by the rocks.

Laney was too afraid to hold any hermit crab. She would hold out her hands but chicken out right as I was putting it in her palm. She was happy to just catch some sun, and proud to catch some sand, (below)

The next few pictures were in the backyard of the beach house. Loralee told me before we got there that it is like a bid sand dune and she was right! It was the perfect backyard for kids! Like a dream yard for Laney to run around and get dirty and play in the sand.



No, Laney is not spitting out her tongue at me, she is showing me the sand that she tasted.

Mommy and Laney's toes in the sand.

10 comments:
Looks like Fun!!
Looks like loads of fun - and some good weather - which is always a treat. Thanks again for helping so much today!
What adorable photos! Looks like fun! Kadie looks the same but Laney is getting so big! They are so cute! We really need to get together...
Mike says, "they're getting so big!"
That looks like a fun trip! What a bunch of sexy beach babes. I am jealous (of the trip, not the sexiness), but definitely happy to have my own little trip coming up. Woohoo! I mean, woot!
Leisa! I found you again! Your girls are getting so big and they are so adorable! What a fun weekend!
Leisa! I found you again! You're girls are getting so big and they are so adorable! Looks like a fun weekend!
Your blog is the coolest thing I have ever seen. It is fun to just type Leisa Waldron in on google and have your site pop up! I had so much fun with you guys in Monterey and we will have to do it again with our husbands as well! You blow me away with your talent, compassion and sincerity! I feel lucky to call you my friend!
Thankyou--
Loralee:)
I loved having you there! We will do it again. This is the coolest blog I have ever seen. You will have to give me a rundown on how to play with mine. Thanks for all you do! Luv--Loralee
How fun! So...I don't know if this is mean to say...but everytime we (meaning Spence and i) see pics of Laney...we just think "terror" and die laughing because she is so funny! And, Kadie is so big now! She seems to get older everytime you post a new blog. Boo!
By the way...I check your blog everyday to see if you posted anything...and then I go to Facebook to see if you posted anything there. Yeah, I'm lame, pathetic, and I have no life! \"/
It is so weird to see you at that beach house, because the Crocketts go there too. In fact, we are going this weekend! I don't think we are going to get as good of weather as you had! Looks like you had a blast! I am still obsessed with Laney! She cracks me up!
Post a Comment