I have to give a major applause to Josh for being an amazing dad for planning and ATTENDING this Disney Princesses on Ice event. I don't know if he actually knew what he was getting into when he bought the tickets for the three of us. AND...I don't think he realized that he wouldn't only be with his "little princess" Kadie, but also 10,000 other young girls dressed up like princesses with tiara's and wands and screaming at the top of their lungs when each princess emerged onto the ice.


We told Kadie to choose one Princess item as a souvenir. You wouldn't believe all that they had! Princess necklaces, tiara's, wands, figurines...
Here she is (left) eyeing some sparkly tiara's.
After much deliberation, she finally chose this light up Cinderella toy and held on tight to it all night long.


Kadie's puppy that she named "Christmas" came with us. Kadie wanted to make sure we got a picture of her too. Christmas goes to a lot of places with us.

Kadie's favorite princess of the night wasn't even a princess but a fairy. She LOVED Tinkerbell flitting around with her fairy dust and wand. I am sure that will be her choice of costume for Halloween this October.

My favorite character was Flounder.
It was hilarious watching a big giant fish with legs skate around on the ice.
Kadie had so much fun, and had a huge cheesy smile on her face the whole night. She fell asleep on Josh's shoulder on the way back to the car and slept the whole way home.March 8, 2008
2 comments:
What a good daddy! How fun is that! I can't wait to do things like that with Peyton when is is older!
I showed Mike these pictures and we laughed so hard at the "Christmas" one. Mostly because his name is Christmas, but also because you took his picture at the show. Love it.
You two are troopers. I will have to try very hard to get myself to go to Disney on Ice productions! Maybe my kids will all hate Disney and I'll be off the hook! Doubt it...
Very cute, Mama Leisa :)
Post a Comment