Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hair be Gone?


I am ready to shave my head and call it quits...
I am getting to one of those points again. For those of you that know me well, you know that I falter often by cutting, dying, doing anything and everything to my hair and never really liking it. And it is worse when I am stressed out. I am ready for a change! My hair is still really short so I can't do much. So I saw this pic and thought it was simple, easy enough. And I like the highlights...please leave your comments and suggestions for me!


I know, I know...it is Ashley Scott. My neck isn't as long as hers, and in real life she is a lot taller than me. But just try to picture something absolutely amazing on my head...and fairly simple to do.


Thanks in advance!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I like it! Do you cut your hair yourself? I don't think I'd dare. I think you should go for it!

THE HYDE'S!!!!!!! said...

Your hair ALWAYS looks cute!! I love that coloring and cut. You would look amazing with it, you should totally do it!!

I am really embarrassed about my blog. Nobody was supposed to find it until it was looking somewhat okay! It is probably going to stay like that for another couple weeks. But Debbie all the sudden found it and then you! Oh well!! Check back when I graduate! I am really excited about blogging though. I love spying on all of you. I feel like even though we don't talk all the time I know exaclty what is going on with you guys! I love it!

Kylie said...

I'm a fan! I think you will look fabulous with it, even with the short Laney neck we all have.

"Long necks are not prerequisites for great hair." --Abraham Lincoln

You see that? Honest Abe said it. Go with it--he never lies!

April said...

do it! I think I will if you don't I am donating my hair next week to locks of love! So I need a short hairdo! I will keep you posted

Loralee said...

So cute and it would totally work on your head! I think your hair is super cute right now but I know how great it feels to have a change!