Not that we did anything really questionable. We had a really fun time though just being together. It wasn't too hectic, and we didn't have too many plans so we just relaxed, ate good food, and enjoyed our 3-day date!
It started out with me getting to the HUGE airport. I had forgotten how huge it is. So I just followed people to the shuttle...figured "I guess I am getting on the shuttle". When I got off I had no idea what terminal I was in or where I was? I just saw a lot of buses and taxi's so I thought I better call Josh and ask him where he wants to pick me up. When he told me he went the wrong way and that he was by the buses, I looked over and saw him on his phone in a CONVERTIBLE and yelled "STOP"! I jumped over the fence and j-walked right on over to the sweet Mustang he had rented for the week! It was such a fun start to our little getaway trip.




Back to the Aiport...I think my hair looks great don't you?
It started out with me getting to the HUGE airport. I had forgotten how huge it is. So I just followed people to the shuttle...figured "I guess I am getting on the shuttle". When I got off I had no idea what terminal I was in or where I was? I just saw a lot of buses and taxi's so I thought I better call Josh and ask him where he wants to pick me up. When he told me he went the wrong way and that he was by the buses, I looked over and saw him on his phone in a CONVERTIBLE and yelled "STOP"! I jumped over the fence and j-walked right on over to the sweet Mustang he had rented for the week! It was such a fun start to our little getaway trip.
Just enjoying some Gellato outside the Paris hotel! That is MY Ice-cream cone, and I took it back right after the picture. :)

This picture shows Josh's awesome tan from his sunglasses. He got that burn on his drive over from Death Valley.

We went Saturday night to see Spamalot. It was so funny! We even saw John O-Hurley walk right into the set before the show. They thought that we were perfect to play the part of the sassy french castle guards! :)


We ate at our favorite little place in the corner of the Paris Hotel Restaurant overlooking the Bellagio Water show. The food is really great, and it is fun to see the watershow from up high!
We ate a ton of good food, which was expensive but fun!
(Thank you to my friend Whitney for the suggestions she gave...best food I have ever had!)
We went to a show, did a little shopping, and didn't know what else to do? Instead on gambling...we went to Gameworks and wasted our money there instead. Josh raced his heart out against a 12 year old boy and his mom and I am proud to say Josh won!

Back to the Aiport...I think my hair looks great don't you?

The End!
9 comments:
Thanks for forwarding your weekend trip to everyone...including Spence. Maybe he will get some ideas. :)
Haha! No prob. I am serious though Debbie...this blogging thing is addictive. I was taking pictures of everything in Vegas. Josh was embarassed, and I came to realization that our camera sucks because really these were the only shots that turned out okay. :)
Looks so fun! Totally jealous! You guys are a darling couple.
Looks like fun! I am glad you guys got to have a weekend together! Maybe if (my) Josh would have stayed at GT we could have had a vaca by now :) We miss you guys and can't wait to see you this summer.
What a fun break. It seems like everyone went that weekend, another friend of mine and her husband went to Vegas as did a friend of hers (both just went as couples but found out later the other one had been there). So I have to say kadie is a Laney!!! This is probably the first time I've seen pics of her in a very long time, and she SO LOOKS like you and your sisters when you were little! SO CUTE! It is so fun to see your blog
What a fun trip! You guys are always good to take a little getaway.
What a fun trip! You guys are always good to take a little getaway.
LEISA LANEY! This is a small blog world! I have my blog comments emailed to my email inbox and when I saw the name Leisa Waldron I thought to myself, I only know one Leisa and I hope this is Leisa Laney. Too fun! I had to get to your site through Kristine, then Kylie and then you because your profile is private and you didn't give me your blogspot address. No worries - just info. I'm just glad that I was able to find you. I just started blogging this year too. I really enjoyed reading about you and your family and also about Kylie and her husband. Your girls are darling and I love that you named one Laney. Bills just wouldn't work! How old are the twins now? Tell your Mom I said hi please and let's keep in touch. We still live in the same house and we're coming up on our 12th anniversary!
Until next time,
Amber Bain
You guys are so cute, I love it! How fun! So, we are going to be in Vegas for one day over Easter break (with the kids) on our way to St. George and Zion's. I want the names of your restaurants for future reference! I LOVE good referrals!
Post a Comment