Talked with Josh twice today...and I wish I was in London with him.
Here is his place for the next couple of nights, not too shabby!
He left 7:00 pm Saturday, arrived 1:15 pm in London Sunday where they are about 8 hours ahead. He slept 3 hours on the plane which meant he got in 3 hours of sleep in 32 hours. Not much different than here at home lately during this crazy busy season.
Josh saw all that he could in 1/2 day today, but tomorrow it is work work work. Tuesday it is work work work, and then catch an 11 hour red eye to Chicago for a lay-over. Then another 5 hour flight back to SFO. I am not jealous of the lay-over and flights, but I am sure he will use it wisely for sleep.
I can't wait to see all of his pictures and get my prize! He got me a prize. :)
2 comments:
I hope he is bringing back one of those red telephone boxes!!
Awww, next time you HAVE to go with Josh! If it makes you feel any better, when i stayed in London the hotel rooms were like a closet with two tiny beds. I'm not even sure if we had our own bathroom. hope the time goes quick til he's back, England can't compare to all the hugs he'll get at home.
Post a Comment