Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

What I love about my family...

Josh: Enthusiasm for life.  He really wants to add exciting things everyday.  Right now he wants to move to London.  Don't know if that will happen, but it is exciting just to think about!  Also, he is never worrying out loud about things.  Very good at keeping his cool when I, as you know...am not!

Kadie: Wants to make everything she owns/touches just a little bit prettier.  I feel like I am watching an 8 year old movie of myself.  She worries about everything, makes crafts with anything she can find, and doesn't like when someone is mad at her.  She also loves to talk and tell stories, and she thinks she is so funny - which makes her even more funny.  She is my mini-me.

Laney: Seems to make everything in all of our lives a lot funnier and more exciting.  She is also the most sensitive and loving 5 year old I know.  She hugs me when I am sad, and smiles at me when I am getting frustrated.  She can raise my temperature to a boil, and then simmer it down just as fast. :)  Never a dull moment with that one. :)

Crew:  I love his French accent.  And he loves me so much.  I love how much he loves me so much.  He always wants me to hold him, and he snuggles now.  And he says everything so cute and in a positive tone - even though we can only understand 5% of it.

I also would like to tell Diet Coke that I love it too.  And I miss cheese a lot...  Even though I don't eat it hardly at all anymore, I still love it because of all of the good memories of eating it before now.

Happy Valentines Day!

What do you love?

No comments: