Congrats Kadie! Love those pics of Crew and the dog. So cute. You and your family's silly faces make me smile!
Love all the pictures! How nice that grandma could be there! I can't believe you have an 8 yr. old Leisa.
I like your new hairdo!
I love these! So many great shots. Nick and Josh are cracking me up in every photo. HA!I'm so glad we got to come to Kadie's baptism. She is such a big girl now! Love you, Kadie!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congrats Kadie! Love those pics of Crew and the dog. So cute. You and your family's silly faces make me smile!
Love all the pictures! How nice that grandma could be there! I can't believe you have an 8 yr. old Leisa.
I like your new hairdo!
I love these! So many great shots. Nick and Josh are cracking me up in every photo. HA!
I'm so glad we got to come to Kadie's baptism. She is such a big girl now! Love you, Kadie!
Post a Comment