I know I have posted this little picture way too often, but look how tiny he was. And now he towers over that bear! And attacks it! And tries to eat it! He is a growin' boy.
Also, I noticed that as a newborn he seemed to have olive skin, but that is gone now.
He is pasty white like his mama. :(

Like I have said before, Crew is good at making messes. His favorite is the lower cabinet with all of the plastic cups and bowls. Kadie loved the same thing when she was little.
He is getting quicker too. By the time I grabbed the camera and ran back to him the entire cupboard was emptied out!

See what I mean with the bear! He is so big now! Crew is, not the bear.


One of my favorite things he does now is kneel on his chubby little knee's.
Maybe he will walk on his knee's first before he walks. Laney did that.

My next favorite thing. Crew will play now! He LOVES peek a boo like most babies do. But he laughs every time he "boo's".
The pictures are all fuzzy because he was peekin' and booin' way too fast!
Can't wait to show and tell what he learns next. :)





3 comments:
If I have a boy that cute I guess I won't mind having a boy.
Aww, he's so adorable. Look how big he is, standing by that chair! Such a big boy. We miss Crew :(
Holy cow!!! He is so big!! SOOO WEIRD!!! And, he looks like Kadie! Like a spitting image...just boy version!
Post a Comment