Crew likes bugs.
He likes to chase and eat them.
I spend 30 minutes this morning chasing crickets. Catching them with two small cups. Catching them off of walls, behind doors, scanning the carpet which happens to be the same color as crickets.
I found 29 out of the 30 I got from Petco. 2 were decapitated and one was bitten in half.
I can't think of anything scarier than a 1 1/2 year old shaking me out of my "cage" and then loudly chasing, jumping and laughing after me only to pull off my legs and eat my head.
Poor crickets.
I think that makes for a good Halloween movie.
3 comments:
HAHAHAHA! I am just imagining being a cricket and having a kid chase and eat me. Oh, Crew. He gets so much extra protein. What a resourceful dude!
HAHAHAHAHAHA! You described it perfect! I can't stop laughing just imagining him!
I just threw up.
Post a Comment