They are:
1. She can see "double vision". When she pokes her eyes, she sees two of the same person or thing.
2. When she looks at the sun she can see colored dots around after she looks away.
3. She has vampire looking teeth. But she promises she won't bite unless it is a bad guy. Her other 3rd power is that she can run really fast. She wanted both of these to be 3rd.
4. She can taste the air.
I always knew she was special, but I had no idea she had "powers".
5 comments:
lol. This is too cute!
That is so weird. I have those exact same powers. We should start a super hero group. But don't tell anyone. I want us to be like the secret do gooders.
ha! your kids are so dang cute. I remember push on my eyes for double vision and now I have these weird eye floaters.... coincidence? Probably not.
Man, I had no idea she was already a wizard! Tell her I want her to start a wizard school and teach me how to be powerful!
haha... too cute! :)
Post a Comment