Kylie and Mike came into town, and were going to see Wicked!
We couldn't pass up an invitation, and Kadie loved it. She now wants a Wizard of Oz themed birthday party, and has been singing along to "Popular".

Kadie didn't quite know what to think of the Bart being so full. We had to stand the whole time there. She kept sitting on the floor and I had to coax her into standing back up with talks of bugs and germs. Kind of low of me since she is a germaphobe, but seriously it was gross.

I should have taken pictures of dinner before. Kadie's kiddie burger was larger than any of our adult sized portions. The manager felt so bad for us that she gave those of us that ordered ravioli a little extra food. Maybe she noticed we devoured our food fast and the bread was almost gone. It was really funny. :)
She also stepped over my motherly rules and told Kadie she could have her ice cream without eating any more of her dinner. I guess I was okay with it since she gave me extra Ravioli's.
It was so much fun to spend time together and do something different just the two of us. :)



2 comments:
How much fun! I LOVE that show. :) I want to go see it again so bad!
That was such a fun night! I'm glad you and Kadie came with us. She is such a big girl these days, I can't believe she's almost 8!
Post a Comment