Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving

I love Thanksgiving. I love the food, the family, the conversations, the games.
Mostly the food. :)

Here is the annual Family Picture!
We always have to have a silly one. Baby Skylar. Oh so cute.
We had some great food and company on Thanksgiving. My sis Kylie and her hubby Mike brought their little baby Skylar down. I miss her already, she is so cute.

It was a special day because Kylie and Mike blessed baby Skylar at my parents' home in Orinda. It was so neat to hear Mike bless his tiny girl, and to have a small family group.
Skylar looked beautiful.

I just can't help it. I forget and start thinking she is my baby. :) But I will have one soon!

4 comments:

Kylie said...

I love all these pictures. Our family is crazy!!

And yes, you will have a baby soon. YAY!

M.M.M. said...

Did you know I use your music to have a dance party with? Yep chloe and me. So thanks! Trying to burn off a few pounds!

April said...

How did you create your header? I like the outline of it, I am trying to do our xmas card. Do you know what you are having? YOu look great!

April said...

How did you create your header? I like the outline of it, I am trying to do our xmas card. Do you know what you are having? YOu look great!