Friday, December 12, 2008

Early Christmas for Josh!

Men are the hardest to buy for aren't they? I have NOTHING to surprise Josh with. He pretty much knows all of what he is getting. And I have been a little preoccupied with what this little being inside me will be like.

Yesterday Josh and I went to the doctor. Look at this cute tiny baby!
It was fun to see the baby wiggle around, and find out everything looks good so far. I am a bit of a worrier.
For Christmas this year, I was somehow able to sneak in a little gift of testosterone, despite my strange dreams of having twin girls!



Can you tell what Josh and I are getting a few months after Christmas this year?
Happy Boy Day!!!

12 comments:

The Ahumadas said...

Congratulations! I am so glad we're both getting what we wanted! Yeah for Josh, too

Anonymous said...

Yep...that is why Josh is not getting anything for Christmas from us...because he has everything! So, you're both getting something else from us...

Congrats again! We are so excited for you guys!

Unknown said...

Congrats!! That is exciting!

April said...

Yeah!!!! Let me know if you are having a shower!!!!

Brie said...

Congrats!!!

Lisa Newman said...

So excited for you two! When is the due date again?

Britt said...

Yeah. Congrats. Christmas came early this year...

Lisa Newman said...

Hey, are you on Landsdown? Could you send me your address if that isn't right?

Merry Christmas!!

Mama Winter said...

yeah!!! baby boys rock :) xoxoxoxo

Kylie said...

Yay!! I finally have Internet again and now I can see how cute he is!

Look at those little suction cup nipples. You can just stick him to mirrors so he can see how cute he is without making your arms tired!

Leisa Waldron said...

Suction cup nipples?!? Poor kid. :(

Mandi said...

okay, you are not coming up on my reader and so i have missed like the last 10 posts!! ahhhhhh! that is one clear pic of his manhood! love the header too by the way! you are going to be such a fun mom for a little boy!