Leo's little Lion all by himself pre-baby...
Baby Leo 1 month old...
Baby Leo two months old...
Baby Leo 3 months old...
Baby Leo 4 months old!
Look at our BIG bouncing baby boy!
Our favorite things about Leo at 4 months...
Leo growls. It is perfect that we named him Leo. Just growl at him, he will do it back. And he throws his body into it too. Red faced, flexed arms and all! This is almost too reminiscent of Laney and has me a little worried that he might follow in her footsteps. At least I can say I will be prepared.
Leo loves to "talk" and does it all of the time.
His feet are always warm and because he seems to be our biggest baby yet...
they are extra squishy.
Leo loves his mama. This is my favorite thing of all.



1 comment:
He is so adorable! I just love to stop by and hold him at nap time until he falls asleep - it's my favorite thing!! And I love that he laughed at me today! LOVE LOVE LOVE this adorable little (big) guy!
Post a Comment