This little princess is now becoming quite the young lady!
I am so glad that I have documented this little girl through the last 6 years.
Some of which you can read on this blog, like...
I love Laney, and really who doesn't? I mean, yes...you will probably end up getting scowled at or have her stick her tongue out at you at some point...but you will also be entitled to her sweet hugs and her telling you she loves you and why. Laney also gives a mean foot massage, and she likes to do it.
She is {very}sassy and sweet and now also SIX!
February 6, 2009...the beginning of sisters!
2 years old...the beginning of Sassy Laney
Somewhere between 3 and 4 her chub just got chubbier.
Once Crew was born, she knew she wanted to be a mother.
When Kadie had her Wizard of Oz party, Laney discovered she loved disguises.
This year, she discovered she loved spying.
Thank you for so many fun times Laney, I am sure that we will experience a thousand more...
and each memory is worth {at least} a thousand words...
Happy Birthday Laney Bug!












1 comment:
Happy Birthday to the sweetest sassiest little six year old EVER! You are such a sweetheart Laney and you make every day more fun that anyone could possibly imagine! Keep being your sweet sassy self and you will make your mark in this world! We love you Laney Bug!!
Post a Comment