Shelter Cove Day Two: 4th of July!
Red, White, and Blue Day! We went to the annual Shelter Cove Parade that lasted all but 3 and a half minutes. The kids got candy thrown and engines revved at them. We ate fish and chips, and played in the hot sun!
One of my favorite parts of the day was when Crew was obsessed with his "BeBe" Harper.
He really thought she belonged to him. It was so cute. I miss her squishiness!





























2 comments:
I was so mad about forgetting my camera for the parade. Thanks for taking some pictures of my kidlets! And of everything else!
I just love all of these photos. Well. Minus the tubbo one of me.
Such a fun trip. Crew was so sweet always wanting to hold "my be!" all the time! "My be! My be!" Mike and I keep saying that.
Maybe Shelter Cove will move closer to the Bay Area so we can go more often. Or maybe we will just have to move to the Bay Area?
this was the best trip EVER!!! I think we should do a repeat for Labor Day!
Post a Comment