Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Blessing Day!

WARNING: Lots and Lots and LOTS of pictures
So much fun

Highlights from the Blessing Day:
Crew dumping out an entire bag of treats before the blessing
Mike wiring himself to record the words of the blessing: James Bond Style.
Crew locking himself in the church kitchen











The whole Family!!!










So Sassy, I love it!



Squishy!









Not for realz, but I would say she is up next. :)





Sisters!
 




Some Darn Good Lookin' Grandparents!

 



 
 









 

More DOMINION!




Cute Hats, I want one. :)





Thanks for a fun weekend everyone!  And mostly to Ky and Mikey.
It was a pleasure to meet you Miss Harper. :)

3 comments:

Brady and Rachel said...

Holy cow, Harper's hat is HUGE on her! I think I still need a lot more practice. :) No doubt it will fit for a while once she does grow into it, but still. Absolutely I'll make one for Crew! Any particular color? do you want all one solid color? or maybe a couple stripes of another color near the bottom, etc? I WISH I had taken pics of all the boy ones I've made thus far for baby gifts (though they are way smaller than his size, it would at least give an idea), I even just had one that was navy blue with two yellow stripes that I just gave away a few days ago and I competely forgot to take a picture. grr! One day I will get an etsy site, I just need to figure out a set pattern for each size so that I can make them much easier. I'm just starting to get things organized to do it, I finally organized our guest bedroom/craft room and all my yarn so its not so chaotic. Just let e know, Crew can be my guinea pig too. :)

M.M.M. said...

Everyone in your family is so attractive. I guess good looking people produce other good looking people.
So I am looking for the perfect little dress for Macie. She is getting blessed on Easter. But I am having the hardest time. Who would have thought buying a cute baby dress would be so hard. I saw one on Gap that I loved. Of course they are all out of her size. This things seems to always happen to me, and I don't know why. I found the perfect white pencil skirt on loft. com, but once again, out of mys size. But they had all the other colors in my size, just not white. Super annoying. Oh well, Gap will just miss out on my money. I am sure they are really sorry about that cause my one purchase a year could really make or break them.

Kylie said...

Great pictures, Saucy! Pretty sure I could have posed differently in some of them so I wouldn't look so cow-ish. Such a spaz.

I wish you had a picture of Crew being locked in the kitchen!