Every year, we bring out the gingerbread decorating extravaganza.
This year, Kadie made hers into a darling little Toy Shop.
She even put a penguin in front because her Toy Shop is in the north pole,
and penguins live in the north pole. She is very detail oriented like her Daddy.
Laney's was a Bakery with overgrown plants on the front of the building.
I am guessing those plants are food for the pet dinosaur out front.
He also has learned to pull his pants down. You probably remember that from this post.
If his shoes are on, he can't them off to throw them in the trash, so he just waddles around with them around his ankles.






2 comments:
Thats great Leisa you are so gifted its insane but in a good way.
The kids are getting sooo big!
xoxox
Rachel
What, am I ignoring your blog?! Why haven't I commented on any of your posts? I am suck.
Yep. Suck.
Post a Comment