Every Day...
actually several times a day, when I open this fingerprint decorated garbage can,
I find a surprise inside!

Crew's pants!
Whenever I see he has taken off his pants, I check in the trash and sure enough...
Other items included in this search (but are not limited to);
Bottles, sippy cups, silverware, school books, stuffed animals and DVDs.
Crew's Clubhouse as I like to call it.
Also know as my shower.
When he finds things he likes, he takes them and hides them in my shower.
Similar to how a dog hides a bone.
Crew is the "new" puppy.


5 comments:
ahhahaha i cant wait to have a boy...how funny is that!!! your kids are darling! love all your pictures and all your crafty ideas!we need a moval reunion
That is hilarious! Benson has never tried to throw his away, but that could be partly because we have locked him out of any access a garbage.
That is so cute, he is getting so big! How are you guys? We will have to get together sometime
HAHAHA! That kid cracks me up! Wouldn't be surprised if its what we have to look forward to in the not so near future with our Girl. I started worrying today that she may have thrown away a $50 check and I was panicked. Luckily, it wasn't in the trash afterall. phew. Probably only a matter of time though. Crew is SO STINKIN CUTE!! Love the clubhouse!
Oh, Crew. He is so sneaky! I know he pushes your buttons, but these stories are the best!
Post a Comment