Friday, December 11, 2009

Crew...8 months

Crew always has something to smile about, and lately scream about. Yes, he screamed when I took this picture. He is so squealy!

He used to be the same size as this teddy bear...


Now that he can crawl he can see what is at his level. Of course he puts it ALL in his mouth.
Don't worry, this baby food snack was planted for the picture.

Every once in a while he sucks on his thumb...probably because he feels cool doing it.
The thumb is the rebel to the Binky.

The downside of crawling. I have to mop and vacuum every day. :)
He likes to blow raspberries too, and that includes on the floor.
The floor is basically his best friend.



He can barely reach the tree, and he loves to run his fingers over the needles, just like he runs his fingers through hair. It is the cutest thing.

He is getting even cuter if you can believe that!


He pulls himself up onto furniture now.
1

2

3


Now I am starting to get nostalgic. 8 months old! I can't believe it.
Soon enough he will be one year old!

Happy 8 month Crewser.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! He is SOOO big! Crazy! He looks like a mix of Kadie and Laney...its weird.

Kylie said...

I love Crew! He really is a squealer. So adorable.

His hair is getting a cool reddish hint to it!

Mama Winter said...

so cute :) he is darling. i need to take more pictures like u. i am so busy taking everyone elses i forget to take my own :( so sad. I am going to work on that.